Babasac® is a brand new range of sleeping bags for babies – with inner layers that easily zip out, creating a 2-in-1 multi tog baby sleeping bag.
- Zip finishes at bottom for easy night changes
- Saves having to purchase summer weight and winter weight baby sleeping bags
- 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog in one bag, so it’s the only sleeping bag you will need
- Fully tested to British Safety standards
- 100% cotton outer and lining
- Available in 3 sizes, 0-6m, 6-18m, 18-36m
How to use:
- Using your Babasac® is simple. Either keep the extra layers in to use as a 2.5 tog sleeping bag or unfasten each layer (using the zip and velcro) to use as a 1.0 tog bag. You can wash it with or with-out the layers in place.
- Baby sleeping bags are used by over 95% of UK parents on their babies.
- Your baby is kept at the right temperature all night long.
- They are safer than sheets and blankets as your baby cannot slip down inside a baby sleeping bag.
- Your baby’s feet won’t get stuck in the cot bars.
- It will help make the move from a Moses basket to a big cot much easier.
- When travelling or in new surroundings, your baby will always feel comfortable in their own sleep-ing bag.
- Your baby has freedom of movement.
- It is harder for your baby to climb out of their cot!
Your Babasac® can be either 2.5 tog (with panels) or 1.0 tog (without panels). 2.5 tog – for use all year round with room temp 10-20° (10-15° with pyjamas or sleepsuit, 15-20° long sleeved bodysuit, sleepsuit or lightweight pyjamas) 19-20° 1.0 tog – for use in warmer weather or room temp 21-23° (with a short sleeve body or vest).
Take a look at the full collection from Mama Designs