- Sleeping bag with clever Nappy Change zip
- Easier night-time changes
- Super soft OEKO-TEX 100 certified cotton
- Stylish black and white wave design
- From birth to approx. 6 months / 6-18 months
- British Safety tested – conforms to BS 8510:2009
- 2.5 Tog, All Year Round, for standard room temperatures of 16-20 degrees C (61-68 degrees F)
Features and Benefits
Easier nappy changes, snug for baby
SnüzPouch’s clever Nappy Change zip gives you a quicker and easier way to access your baby’s bottom to nappy change during the night, compared to standard sleeping bags. The zip being on the front also benefits your little one as they can stay snug with less disturbance during changes.
Safe and secure
British safety tested to BS 8510:2009, SnüzPouch features double shoulder poppers to provide extra security and additional under arm poppers for correct sizing, creating a safe and secure sleeping environment for your baby.
SnüzPouch’s designs are modern and unique, made using super soft cotton and OEKO-TEX 100 certified materials to guarantee no harmful chemicals or substances.
Good to Know
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
- Available in a choice of stylish designs
- Double shoulder poppers for added security
- Side zip fastening
Approximate child age 0-6 months
Sleeping Bag is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb. Maximum baby length 68cm / 27″
6-18m – for babies weighing more than 8.1kg/18lb. Maximum baby length 86cm/34″
Outer: 100% cotton
Filling: 100% polyester – Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances
Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009
2.5 Tog, All Year Round, for standard room temperatures of 16-20 degrees C (61-68 degrees F)
Important Safety Information – As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.